The beautiful, oceanfront Carolina Dunes offers three different room types which include 2 and 3 Bedroom Condos as well as 1 Bedroom Suites for smaller families and couples. All of the Carolina Dunes rooms are oceanfront and all provide breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. In addition to the Carolina Dunes amenities, which includes an oceanfront pool deck just steps from the beach, guests can also enjoy many of The Caravelle Resort’s amenities as well. Located right next door, guests are free to use The Caravelle’s indoor pool, sun deck, game room and more.
Be sure to check our Resort Reviews page to see what previous guests have to say about their stay at Carolina Dunes!
Carolina Dunes Property Amenities
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Kiddie Pool
- Free Car Parking
- Free Wireless Internet
- Free Local/800 Calls
- Night Security Guard
Amenities Available at The Caravelle Resort
- Oceanfront Sun Deck
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Game Room
- Gift Shop
- Golf Department
- Convention Facilities
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Expert Group Planners
- Audio/Visual Equipment
Carolina Dunes Room Amenities
- Private Balcony
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes
- Coffee/tea maker and complimentary coffee upon arrival
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable Television
- Clock radio
- Alarm Clock
- In-room safe (accommodates laptop)
- Pack-in-plays on request at check in (first come/first serve basis)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Basic Cooking Utensils & Silverware
- Hair dryer
Rates are based on double occupancy in rooms and suites, and quadruple occupancy in 2 & 3 bedroom condominiums. The first nights room and tax as well as any additional services for the first night of your stay will be charged to your credit card to guarantee your reservation. Pets are not allowed in any type of accommodation. The credit card used for the deposit must be presented at check-in, with matching photo ID. A $200 credit card pre-authorization is required at check-in for room charges. Pre-Authorization, less any charges, released upon check out. Availability of funds may vary based upon your financial institution and account type and may take 10+ days. Check-in age for Carolina Dunes is 25.
Your remaining balance is due upon check in** and can be paid via major credit card* or debit card. Credit or debit cards must have a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express logo and must be imprinted with the cardholder’s name; matching photo ID must also be presented. We are unable to accept checks, money orders, cash, pre-paid cards, gift cards or foreign currencies. *A 2.5% convenience fee will be added at check in for credit card payments, however this fee is waived for debit card payments. **Some packages/special offers may have different deposit/payment requirements. Please refer to the details of the rate plan.
The Carolina Dunes Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan
Add Carolina Dunes’ Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP) Plan to your reservation in order to protect your vacation investment (call for pricing details!). The VIP Plan can be purchased at the time of booking or within 24 hours of booking, and will offer you the following great benefits to give you complete peace of mind before and during your hard earned vacation:
-Cancel any time before 4 PM on your check in day and your deposit will be refunded in full
-Make changes to your reservation as you need*
-In the unfortunate event that your stay is cut short, you will receive a refund for the remaining portion of your stay*
By declining the VIP Plan, you understand that the following will apply to your reservation:
-The reservation deposit is non-refundable
-Any changes made to the reservation, prior to arrival, will incur a $20 fee per change; changes include, but are not limited to date changes and room type changes*
-No refund for early departures
*Any changes will require your booking to be re-calculated based on the current best available rate and the new actual length of stay. Early departures require checkout by 11:00am.
Accidental Damage Protection
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan is an optional fee that is $39.99.
- This plan provides coverage for up to $1,000 of accidental damage.
- This may include but is not limited to; furniture damage, scratches, scuffs or spills on carpet, bedspreads, broken lamp or scratches or scuffs to walls.
- This fee is non-refundable and is added to your balance.
- Any damage claim must be reported to the resort prior to check-out.
- The Accidental Damage Protection Plan does not cover intentional or malicious damage due to abuse or damage incurred while violating resort guidelines. For example, this may include but is not limited to smoking, pets, parties or other resort guidelines.
- If you opt to decline this optional coverage, a $200 preauthorization to a credit card ($250 for Sea Mark Tower reservations) will be required at check in to cover potential damage.